REALITYLINE Terms Of Service
Financial Advice Warning
The information offered by REALITYLINE and provided in our web and/or mobile applications (Platforms) and/or our social media accounts (for example: Snapchat, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) is either factual information or general advice. It is based upon the results of our own personal analysis and personal experiences. Any advice contained in this website is general advice only and has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should not rely on any advice and/or information contained in this website and before making any investment decisions in your own projects or in other entrepreneurs’ projects and before giving donations. We recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your situation and seek appropriate financial, taxation and legal advice.
To create an account, you must be:
- at least 14 years of age or older
- agree to honor or possess the legal right and ability to enter into a legally binding agreement with us
- agree and warrant to use our Platforms in accordance with these Terms
We retain the right to send you notifications and emails using the email address that you provided us during the signup process on our platform or any affiliate site where your email address was added to our database. We also retain the right to cancel your account for any reason, or refuse your account creation request.
Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information
The information on our Platforms is not comprehensive and is intended to provide a summary of the subject matter covered. While we use all reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the data and information on our Platforms, to the extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranty regarding the information on these Platforms. You should monitor any changes to the information contained on these Platforms. Furthermore we make no commitments in regards to the minimum amount of uptime that our platforms will maintain, although we will make every reasonable attempt to ensure that the platforms are operational. We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with the use of these Platforms or a linked website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from our Platforms is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or Trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems. We may, from time to time and without notice, change or add to the Platforms (including the Terms) or the information, products or services described in it. However, we do not undertake to keep the Platforms updated. We are not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information or the Platforms is not up-to-date.
Promotions and competitions
For certain campaigns, promotions or investment requests for investments in our company or any company hosted on REALITYLINE, additional terms and conditions may apply. If you want to participate in such a campaign, promotion or investment request, you need to agree to the relevant terms and conditions applicable to that campaign, promotion or investment request. In case of any inconsistency between such terms and conditions and these Terms, those terms and conditions will prevail.
- Payment methods and security:Payments are via credit card and are handled by a third party payment service. Credit card details are not stored on REALITYLINE’s systems.
Our Platforms may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not responsible for the content on those linked websites and have no control over or rights in those linked websites.
REALITYLINE may contain links to other websites. (For instance, project pages, user profiles, and comments may link to other sites.) When you access third-party websites, you do so at your own risk, we do not endorse and are not responsible for the content on those linked websites and have no control over or rights in those linked websites.
REALITYLINE partners with other companies for payment processing. When you back or create a project, you are also agreeing to the payment processor’s terms of service.
If you believe that any idea or business is offering an item or service that infringes on a valid and enforceable patent, please submit the valid patent registration number and a court order finding infringement of the patent by the project to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, please be sure to include the following information in your message:
- URL of infringing project
- Your full legal name
- Your email address (please use company email address)
- Company name (optional)
- Company street address (optional)
- A statement that you understand that Kickstarter may provide third parties, including the affected user, with a copy of this complaint.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the information in this complaint is true and correct and that you are the patent holder or are authorized to act on the patent holder's behalf.
REALITYLINE will review claims of patent infringement and will remove from public view any project that is the subject of a court order finding infringement of a valid and enforceable patent.
Intellectual property rights
Your use of these Platforms and use of and access to any Content does not grant or transfer any rights, title or interest to you in relation to these Platforms or the Content. However, REALITYLINE does not own content you submit to us. But we do need certain licenses from you in order to perform our Services. When you submit a project for review, or launch a project, you agree to these terms:
- We can use the content you have submitted. You grant to us, and others acting on our behalf, the worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable right to use, exercise, commercialize, and exploit the copyright, publicity, trademark, and database rights with respect to your Content.
- When we use the content, we can make changes, like editing or translating it.You grant us the right to edit, modify, reformat, excerpt, delete or translate any of your Content.
- You will not submit content you do not hold the copyright for (unless you have permission). Your Content will not contain third-party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third-party proprietary rights unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material, or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material (and to grant REALITYLINE all the license rights outlined here).
- Any royalties or licensing on your Content are your responsibility.You will pay all royalties and other amounts owed to any person or entity based on your Content, or on REALITYLINE’s hosting of that Content.
- You guarantee that if we use your Content, we are not violating any individual, group or company rights or copyrights.If REALITYLINE or its users exploit or make use of your submission in the ways contemplated in this agreement, you promise that this will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including (without limitation) any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- You are responsible for the content you post.All information submitted to the Site, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom that content originated.
- We are not responsible for mistakes in your content.REALITYLINE will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any content.
REALITYLINE reserves the right to implement and impose the watermark “A Reality Venture” and/or “A Reality Startup” under every user’s logo. This is contingent on the fact that REALITYLINE has provided support in launching and/or advising an idea or business on the platform. We reserve the right to watermark any idea or business posted on the platform even if the idea or business is a completely separate website. The support provided by REALITYLINE that may result in watermarking includes but is not limited to:
- Support in acquiring and getting mentorship from advisors or community members through REALITYLINE.
- Support provided through REALITYLINE with any of the Project Breakdown steps such as incorporating, coding, designing, marketing, researching, survey conduction, acquiring funds for your idea or startup.
- Support in any area that directly or indirectly contributes to the launch of any idea or business posted on REALITYLINE
User Data Collection
REALITYLINE reserves the right to collect and share your data with any third parties and/or users on the platform. REALITYLINE also reserves the right to review and access your data at any given time. Your data will be shared with other users in order to ensure that RealitySurveys data collection is as useful as possible for businesses and startups. Businesses and startups on REALITYLINE agree to treat your data with respect and integrity and agree not to use your data for unlawful purposes.
No commercial use
Outside of the affiliate/partnership programs, and the professional membership levels, our platform is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content, software, products or services contained within realityline.ca. You may not use our platform, or any of its content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own website.
You must not do any act that we would deem to be inappropriate, is unlawful or is prohibited by any laws applicable to our platform, including but not limited to:
- Misleading people, investor or donors.Do not post information you know is false, misleading, or inaccurate. Don’t do anything deceptive or fraudulent.
- Offering illegal items.Do not post any products/services that are illegal or that violate any of REALITYLINE’s policies, rules, or guidelines, or violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, or regulation.
- Do not victimize anyone. Do not do anything threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, tortious, obscene, profane, or invasive of another person’s privacy.
- Do not spam. Don’t distribute unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material, or any junk mail, spam, or chain letters. Don’t run mail lists, listservs, or any kind of auto-responder or spam on or through the Site.
- Don’t abuse other users’ personal information. When you use REALITYLINE — and especially if you create a successful post — you may receive information about other users, including things like their names, email addresses, and postal addresses. This information is provided for the purpose of gathering data and understanding consumers from surveys using RealitySurveys: do not use it for other purposes, and do not abuse it.
By agreeing to our terms of service you also understand that you are to refrain from the following:
- All acts that would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading private or personal information without an individual's consent) or any other of the legal rights of individuals;
- using these Platforms to defame or libel us, our employees or other individuals;
- uploading files that contain viruses that may cause damage to our property or the property of other individuals
- posting or transmitting to our platform any non-authorised material including, but not limited to, material that is, in our opinion, likely to cause annoyance, or which is defamatory, racist, obscene, threatening, pornographic or otherwise or which is detrimental to or in violation of our systems or a third party's systems or network security.
If we allow you to post any information to our platform, we have the right to take down this information at our sole discretion and without notice.
Warranties and disclaimers
To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranties or representations about these Platforms or the Content, including but not limited to warranties or representations that they will be complete, accurate or up-to-date, that access will be uninterrupted or error-free or free from viruses, or that these Platforms will be secure.
We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice your access to these Platforms, any Content, or any feature of these Platforms at any time without notice and we will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise as a result.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, in no event shall we be liable for any direct and indirect loss, damage or expense – irrespective of the manner in which it occurs – which may be suffered due to your use of our Platforms and/or the information or materials contained on it, or as a result of the inaccessibility of these Platforms and/or the fact that certain information or materials contained on it are incorrect, incomplete or not up-to-date.
This website utilises cookies. If you do not have cookies enabled in your web browser some functions of the site may not work as they are intended to.
Jurisdiction and governing law
Your use of these Platforms and these Terms are governed by the law of New South Wales, Australia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in New South Wales, Australia. These Terms and the other material referenced in them are the entire agreement between you and REALITYLINE with respect to the Services. They supersede all other communications and proposals (whether oral, written, or electronic) between you and REALITYLINE with respect to the Services and govern our future relationship. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under the law, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms otherwise will remain in full force and effect and enforceable. The failure of either you or REALITYLINE to exercise any right provided for in these Terms in any way won’t be deemed a waiver of any other rights. These Terms are personal to you. You can’t assign them, transfer them, or sublicense them unless you get REALITYLINE’s prior written consent. REALITYLINE has the right to assign, transfer, or delegate any of its rights and obligations under these Terms without your consent. REALITYLINE will provide you notice via email, written notice, or by conspicuously posting the notice on our site.